I provide my services as a contractor in the following areas:
Feel free to contact me with inquiries and project proposals.
- Computational chemistry projects in atomistic simulation,
applied quantum chemical calculations, and quantitative structure-property relationships (QSPR).
This can include the estimation of equilibrium constants, pKa values, and rate constants,
as well as the computational elucidation of reaction mechanisms.
- Consulting in the areas of computational chemistry, environmental organic chemistry, and water treatment chemistry.
- Technical and academic writing: proofreading and copy-editing of manuscripts, grant applications, theses, etc.
- Translation of scientific/chemical content: English ⇔ German, French ⇒ English, French ⇒ German.
For my scientific profile, have a look at my Research area and
my past Publications. As a contractor or consultant, I will only accept work
that I feel competent enough to pursue. Contact me with some details- confidentiality is guaranteed.
In terms of technical writing, I rely on my publication experience.
I have authored 8 manuscripts as first author or corresponding author in leading chemistry journals.
Further, I have reviewed numerous manuscripts for journals, including:
Check out my verified reviews at Publons!
This allows me to judge academic manuscripts prior to submission, to get failed publications back on track, and to proof non-academic scientific content as well.
- Chemistry- a European Journal
- Environmental Science&Technology
- Water Research
- Journal of Computational Chemistry
- Journal of Hazardous Materials
- Free Radical Research